Stargate Studios Malta is seeking an experienced Rigger for creature VFX.
The job will involve match moving the head of a live action dog for eventual facial animation/replacement.
We are looking for an experienced artist who can handle high volumes of shots and lead other less experienced artists, under pressured deadlines.
- Designing, creating, testing and maintaining a facial animation rig for a realistic dog face replacement job.
- Collaborating with animators to design user-friendly rigs and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- At least 3 years character rigging experience for television and or feature film
- Expert knowledge of Maya and rigging concepts
- Extremely thorough with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate ability to be organised and methodical.
- Open, approachable and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated to do their best and to always be improving
- Responsive to taking direction and feedback
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to quickly integrate & communicate well in a small team
If you are interested in this position and you are open to relocating to Malta please get in touch!
PLEASE INCLUDE A CLEAR LINK TO A SHOWREEL.